Designed and made in New Zealand
The Rinnai Compact 2 has been designed to get into those tighter spaces, whether it’s an existing masonry chimney or a smaller living room. It’s easy to retrofit and looks terrific.
- Range of frame options to suit any living space
- 2-speed convection fan quickly and effectively disperses the heat
- Easy installation, shallow firebox will fit most existing fireplaces
- Operation is easy with push button controls
Suitable for living rooms and open plan areas.
Please note that the Compact 2 has a robust fan which is audible, especially in smaller rooms. If the operating noise of the fire plays a significant factor in your purchase decision, we recommend viewing a working model.
Heating areas (up to)
– Upper North Island: 77 m2
– Central and lower North Island: 68 m2
– South Island: 50 m2
The Neo draws air for combustion from the room. Adequate ventilation must be calculated by the gasfitter as per AS/NZS 5601.1.